Saturday, May 12, 2012

Why the Law of attraction Doesn't Work

Why the Law of attraction Doesn't WorkWhy the Law of attraction Doesn't Work

There is a lot of talk these days about The Secret, a popular book and video about that touts the benefits of using the Law of attraction to get the wealth, health and happiness you long for in your life. The ironic thing about this Secret is that it's not a secret at all. It's always been out there, but nobody cared to look at it.

If you've read "Think and Grow Rich," or any similar self help book you've read about the Secret. By the same token, there's a chance that if you've read any one of these books, you've pitched it across the room in frustration muttering to yourself: "This garbage doesn't work. Why did I waste my time with it?"

I'm here to tell you that it indeed does not work. I'm also here to tell you why.

It doesn't work because it works perfectly

Now, I have to give you a little background here. And it gets a little paradoxical but try to stay with me here.

If you are healthy, wealthy and full of joy and love and you think the world is a happy place, then the Law of attraction works perfectly for you.

If you are bitter, depressed, frustrated and see the world as a horrible place, then the Law of attraction is working just as perfectly for you.

Your world is the way it is because you think it that way. You are the creator of the world you see, you are the one responsible for the way it is. And if you are responsible for the way it is, then you are the one responsible for changing it.

You don't believe that you are the creator of the world? What, do you think that everyone sees the world in the exact same way as you? Not true I say, and I can prove it.

I am a human male with an abundance of melanin in my skin. Depending on the predominating thoughts of people who look at me, I could either be a black man, a proud black man, or a nigger. Most of the time I look at myself in the mirror, I see myself as an overweight male with cinnamon brown skin and an afro. Which one of these observations are correct?

All of them and none of them. It all depends upon the observer. The Law of attraction states that our world is created by our thoughts. So, if the Law of attraction doesn't work for us, it is because the Law of attraction is working perfectly for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment