Friday, May 11, 2012

Make the Law of attraction work for you

Make the Law of attraction work for you

How I got the Law of attraction working in my life

Hi,

what I am about to tell you may be the most important message you ever heard.

But first, a little about me. Right now, I work my own hours, doing what I love, from home. I have plenty of free time and no financial problems. It wasn't always this way.

As a divorced mother of one, I worked fulltime to support my kid and get him a decent education, but although I had a good job as a designer there never seemed to be enough money or time to go around. Not only that but the stress of working in an office daily, of being entirely dependent on the stability of my employer with the economy being so unstable was stressful to say the least.

Like a lot of people, maybe you too, I was brought up to believe that in order to make a living, you just had to work hard, and that that was just what life was like.

Do some of these statements sound true?

"Money doesn't grow on trees." "You have to work hard to make a living." "You can enjoy life when you retire".

Like most of us, I just accepted these statements without really thinking too hard about them.

Then along came the movie "The Secret" that taught that the key to everything we could ever want is in our own minds. But for many, me included, it didn't work. I became determined to find out why. As I read more I learned that the part of the brain involved in reason..the cortex..for those who are interested...develops between the ages of 2 and 20. Think of all the programming we have from parents, teachers, religious leaders and the media in those 18 years, and during that time the reasoning brain is not equipped to discard negative or unwanted beliefs.

This is why the Law of attraction seemingly does not work..because of these years of programming cannot be overcome with will power alone.

Have you ever forgotten the name of a friend, and the harder you try to remember it, you just can't? And yet when you relax and think about something else, the name pops right into your head? Thats because the subconcious mind cannot be influenced by will power.The only way to change your inner programming, the beliefs responsible for the conditions of your life, is a three step process. Affirmation, Imagination, and Repetition.

I found an easy solution that takes just and I can guarantee it will change your life because it changed mine dramatically. Iv'e used it and am now living the life I only dreamt about many years ago. How I wish I had known then what I know now, and saved myself years of overwork and worry!

If you had the chance to take 6 minutes a day, and invest in an endeavor that would completely change your life for the better -- make you healthy, wealthy, successful, give you total freedom to do what you wanted with other 1,434 minutes of the day, what would you be willing to do? Maybe run or walk a mile, perhaps stand out in extreme weather conditions, how about speak to someone whom you least enjoy in the whole world... What would you be willing to do?

Well, what if I told you that there IS actually something you can do for six minutes a day (excluding weekends, in fact!) that, if taken seriously, could comprehensively alter every aspect or your life for the better. AND -- it is not nearly as severely unpleasant as what you might have just imagined having to do...

All you need for this 6-minute-a-day activity is a willingness for change in your life. I am working with someone who had that willingness and discovered, over 50 years ago, how to completely change his life for the better. And for the last 50 years, he has been teaching others how to transmute their desire for change into their every wish-come-true. It CAN be done! And it can be taught in 6 minutes a day!

Please do yourself and me one favor: Right now, go and view Follow the instructions. Then, let me know what you think.

Warmly,

Marianne

P.S. Don't delay - run to that website now.At some point success is just one step away. Keep going and you'll be there.

P.P.S. There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs.

But, if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith, and a driver called God, you will make it to a place called success.Go to right now

No comments:

Post a Comment