Monday, May 14, 2012

Law of attraction-My Experiences

Law of attraction-My ExperiencesLaw of attraction-My Experiences

I just learn more and more about the every day.It's just fascinating how much info there is out there about it and how everyone has such a different take on it.I guess I can't get enough because I always seem to attract so much information right when I most need a boost.This week I was sifting through my emails and I am on a ton of different people's lists so I get lots of emails daily but I don't open much of it.I happened to see an email from Gina Mollicone-Long, a writer and entrepreneur that I admire.I opened up her quote of the day and she mentioned a free teleseminar series that she was participating in for entrepreneurs.I signed up and I have just learned so much it's incredible.

This opportunity to learn, intensely, was just what I needed to get my creativity and writing juices flowing again.Everything that I've learned has just reinforced my drive to succeed and to understand the laws of this universe that we practice in our lives every day whether we know it or not, whether we accept it or not, and whether we like it or not.I see how it works.

Bob Proctor is someone else I totally admire.I really recommend spending some time studying him.He learned all about this from the book "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill.I actually was able to download it for free from one of the speakers in this recent teleseminar series.I am on chapter four and all I can say is my mind is being blown away.

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

Here are the steps that he outlines in order to acquire basically anything you DESIRE:

"First. Fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire. It is not sufficient merely to say -I want plenty of money.- Be definite as to the amount.

Second. Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you desire. (There is no such reality as -something for nothing.)

Third. Establish a definite date when you intend to possess the money you desire.

Fourth. Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action.

Fifth. Write out a clear, concise statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire, name the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for the money, and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to accumulate it.

Sixth. Read your written statement aloud, twice daily, once just before retiring at night, and once after arising in the morning. AS YOU READ-SEE AND FEEL AND BELIEVE YOURSELF ALREADY IN POSSESSION OF THE MONEY."

-Napoleon HIll

I truly understand now that whatever it is in life that you DESIRE, truly truly desire, you've got to want it to the point of obsession. And I don't mean it an unhealthy sense of the word, I mean that you need to take the ACTION that will get you there. You'll always attract what you fiercely work for because you'll only take yes for an answer. If no is no longer an option then you will have what you want.

Follow those steps and you'll understand pretty soon the for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment