Thursday, May 10, 2012

Law of attraction Is Alive And Kicking

Law of attraction Is Alive And Kicking

I have been working with Law of attraction now for a couple of years and I still get surprised by it's power. I have recently finished writing the first draft of my first book on this very subject and I am now at a stage where I need to look at publishing options etc. I have been very lucky in that I have found a wonderful writing coach who is currently helping me to make it as good as possible and she has put me in touch with various people who can help in the whole process. One such person was a professional designer and typesetter who although extremely talented and clearly produces fabulous designs turned out to be financially a little out of my league. So I passed over my dilemma to the universe and wonder of wonders my very own brother-in-law who just "happened" to come round last weekend asked how come I hadn't gone to him for help. Now I knew he was in the printing game but I thought he only worked on advertisements and the like- how wrong was I? He does work mainly on educational literature but they are BOOKS! and he does not only the typesetting but also the book designs too. Wow, thank you universe, you always always come up with an idea so much better than I could ever have hoped to.

PS. I will keep you posted along it's publishing journey and where and when you can go get a copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment