Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What is love The Law of attraction

What is love  The Law of attractionWhat is love  The Law of attraction

One of my favorite lines used quite often in books and movies with slight variations goes something like this:

I love you.

I love you too. I mean, I love you, but I dont love love you.

Love is probably the most overworked word in the world. So overworked, that we use modifiers (such as romantic, agapic, platonic, erotic, etc.) to explain what type of love we are talking about.

The verbal confusion masks the most powerful phenomenon in the world. We are not conscious of the power and truth of love. Love, as a word, is weighted with human history, emotion, and prejudice, when the reality is that it has nothing to do with humans per se.

Ouch! That hurts the human ego . . . what is love if it is not defined by my experience of it?

Love is a universal law the Law of attraction. Perhaps you have heard of it? The short description of the LOA is that like attracts like. The long description of it entails quantum physics, and for many people, God (or Universal Mind, the Creator, the Universe, All That Is, etc. I use God because it is shorter).

But Love a/k/a the Law of attraction is simple. Everybody uses it whether they are aware of it or not.

That which you are in truth attracts similar things, people, and experiences to you.

That which you think, feel, and believe attracts similar things, people, and experiences to you.

The combination of both is, in essence, your life as you know it on Earth. If you do not know who you are, you will think, feel, and believe some things you are not, and therefore have experiences that further confuse you.

Conscious living and conscious loving is the ability to use the Law of attraction deliberately instead of accidentally. Although accidents do happen for a reason . . .

In my next articles, I will describe the seven main facets of Love/LOA.

For now, laugh and dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment