Friday, January 11, 2013

How To Get Everything You Want Using The Law of attraction

How To Get Everything You Want Using The Law of attractionHow To Get Everything You Want Using The Law of attraction

It is February 21, 2011 as I sit here writing this article.I wanted to state the date so I could put into perspective the speed at which the Law of attraction works.But before I go any further, I want to preface this article with a story of how I became fascinated with the Law of attraction and what I have gained from it in just a few short weeks since I began using it to my benefit.

True Story

We were two weeks into the New Year and I had already caved on my main resolution of giving up junk food that is typical of Chicago hot dog stands.I had just finished eating an Italian Beef sandwich smothered in juice and topped with peppers when an old friend of mine pulled up in the parking spot next to me.We talked for a few minutes and I let on about feeling guilty for sneaking out to get this sandwich.He laughed and understood what I was putting myself through but told me that getting the sandwich was inevitable because I was thinking about it and attracted it to me.

At first, I thought I led myself into some philosophical Zen conversation but then my friend told me about the Law of attraction and where he learned it.He told me about this book that has changed his life in every aspect.He's lost nearly 75 pounds, married a wonderful woman, built his dream house, drives his dream car, and has his own successful photography business.These are all great things that happened for him but I was skeptical and told him, they probably would have happened anyway if he put his mind to it.EXACTLY!He exclaimed and then reached into his back seat and pulled out a book for me.It was The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.He told me to take the book and read through it and that it would put things in perspective for me.I thought it was very generous considering that we really weren't that close of friends, but I took it and did as he suggested.

I have heard of the book for several years but never really put much stock into it, that is until now.This book was first published 5 years ago and I can't believe I let so much time pass me without picking up a copy.The book may be short in length, only 198 pages, but it contains wisdom that the most successful people throughout history have enjoyed and this wisdom is put into perspective by some of the greatest modern day teachers.

Law of attraction

So what exactly is the Law of attraction?It's based on a simple statement that -like attracts like,- but even deeper than that, its based on the concept that everything in this universe is constructed of simple energy and all energy vibrates at a certain frequency.

Our thoughts have energy too and when the frequency of our thoughts align with material objects or even other thoughts with the same frequency we attract it to ourselves.For example, in my meeting with my friend he told me that I was thinking about that Italian beef sandwich and I was but I was also thinking about breaking my resolution to get that sandwich and I did.You see, the law of attraction can not discern good or bad, wrong or right, only what is and what is not.

So, in order for me to use the Law of attraction for my benefit I had to change the way I was thinking.If I kept thinking -I'm never going to lose this weight,- or -I'm never going to have enough money,- or -I'll never find happiness,- then guess what?I would never lose weight, never have enough money, and never find happiness.It's as simple as that.Now I make it a habit of telling myself -eat healthy and exercise,- -I have more money than I need,- and -I am happy.-

How it's working for me

Don't get me wrong, it takes time to rewire your thinking. But once you start thinking in the right way you will immediately see results. The universe will listen and you will receive whatever you are attracting. Money, a new car, a desired vacation, a healthy body and mind, it's really up to you and there is no limit.

I have been practicing what I have learned from The Secret for about 6 weeks now and in that time I haven't eaten any junk food and I exercise 5 times a week. I've lost 14 pounds and feel healthy. I tell myself every day that I am healthy and I want to exercise.

Winter is my slow season for work and since I am self employed it means low revenue. But I tell myself every day that I have more than I need and nearly every day for that past several weeks I've gained a new client, my offline and online revenue has grown way more than I ever expected and I'm quite confident that it will all continue to grow.

Also, many weeks ago, my girlfriend and I were in a rut and everything started to feel monotonous and heading downhill. But now that rut has been plowed over and we are doing more things and going more places and feel like our love have been renewed and we are stronger and happier than ever.

Some of you might be thinking, sure all that would have probably happened anyway if you put your mind to it. And I would say. EXACTLY!!!

Brought to you by LiveWithRichard

Did you know you can create your own HubPage? You can be part of a great community and make friends, share your knowledge, and EARN MONEY through Adsense and other Affiliate programs.It's real easy.JOIN HUBPAGES NOW -

No comments:

Post a Comment