Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Law of attraction Secrets Revealed

The Law of attraction Secrets RevealedThe Law of attraction Secrets Revealed

When I first heard about the law of attraction I instantly knew that I could attract anything I wanted into my life. That is where both the challenge and opportunity existed. Although I knew I could attract anything I wanted I wondered why the things I didn't want kept showing up in my life!

This got me to think about the law of attraction. Does it respond to our conscious thoughts, or only or unconscious thoughts? Well I say both, but the challenge is that 98% of how we think we're not even aware of. This made total sense to me becasue even though I wanted to attract something new, I was still thinking about the same old stuf upstairs!

I began to play a little game with the law of attraction to see what I could do. I thought, let's trick this natural law and outsmart it! I began to become extremely aware of my surroundings and what I brought about through the law of attraction. I used the "effects" in my life to provide me with examples of how I thought!

I I attraced something that wasn't to my taste, I questioned it! If I attracted a sum of money, or a large bill, I questioned what I may have been thinking and how I felt about the situation. For every single event, person, or circumstance I questioned everything! I wanted to know how the law of attraction worked, and how I was using it through my unconscious mind!

It's so easy to understand how you are thinking. All you have to do is look at the results in your life and you'll know exactly what is happening based on your thoughts!

I can remember thinking man, there is so much change I'll have to go through to get the results I want in life. Sometimes I would attract things into my life and wonder, how did I attract that?!

That's how I was able to overcome not only understanding the law of attraction inside and out, but also my own thoughts and vibration. Literally to this day I still use this approach to help me become aware of what I'm thinking and feeling. Remember your results don't lie, and what you're thinking inside your head, you're literally attracting within the physical world.

Take some time today and decide you want to start being aware of what's happening in your life. You can achieve anything you want, but it's going to take you growing and getting out of your comfort zones. Give this new way of practising the law of attraction a shot and you'll never think the same my friend!

This is a great book about attracting what you want, and getting your dream life to want you! You can read more about "OMG...You MeanI Can Have Everything I Want?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment