Saturday, June 1, 2013

Mind Movies - Achieve Anything You Want

Mind Movies - Achieve Anything You Want

Have you created a positive for yourself? We all have mind movies running constantly, along with lots of chatter distracting us from what we really want to create and achieve in our lives.

So when you think about it, you'll realize that where you focus your attention becomes your reality. In other words, what you expect in your life eventually becomes your life. It's a really simple formula really that goes like this:

Garbage in (your thoughts), Garbage out (your vibration) = MORE GARBAGE. So what's the trick? Don't put in any garbage!! Ha, ha - that's much easier said than done. Here's an example. I'm driving to work, all cheerful thinking my positive thoughts about creating a great day of happiness and wealth then "WHAM!" My positive mind movie is switched to a not so positive mind movie that goes something like this:

"That jerk just cut me off! You almost hit me! What's wrong with people? Why don't you pay attention? What, do you think you own the road...bla,bla, bla."

Hmm...I didn't consciously choose to good from positive to negative, but hey, life does get in the way sometimes and I need a little help to put me back on track so I can focus on what I want to create, versus just reacting to the world.

What's a Mind Movie?

A Mind Movie is actually a pretty simple. You take series of images or words, add inspirational or uplifting music to create and Voilia! you now have a personal Mind Movie of positive thoughts for you mind and attention to focus on creating.

You see, when it comes to being successful, and attaining anything you want in life, it's all about making choices. Creating a Mind Movie is a great way to remind yourself of your vision and what you want to create in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment