Monday, March 18, 2013

Law of attraction Spiritual Energy Healing To Keep Your Vibrational Energy Frequency Clear

Law of attraction Spiritual Energy Healing To Keep Your Vibrational Energy Frequency Clear

and spiritual growth, spirituality information and spiritual awakening knowledge is critical to align with your Soul's life purpose. It also helps you to understand as we transition fully into the quantum leapparadigm shift in consciousness that occurred on September 18, 2007.

Applying the in daily life has been a challenge for human beings for millennia.

Ever since Life began to express as individuated units of energy, remembering how to create instantly within a duality-based Earth context has occupied all human beings everywhere.

Understanding how your energy field works and consciously clearing it on a daily basis is an important underpinning necessary to apply the Law of attraction spirituality universal principle as introduced in the movies "What the Bleep" and "The Secret". You can read up more about the Awakening Spiritual Energy Healing/Balancing facilitation that I offer below.I hope you enjoy this Law of attraction Spiritual Energy Healing lens.If you do, please rank it above so that others will also be exposed to what it shares.

Blessings and create an unforgettable, Soul-aligned day,

Angela. Angela Chen Shui Soul Alignment Success Personal & Spiritual Life Coach Multidimensional Communication Channel

Spiritual Energy Healing, Energy Work, Energy Clearing: The Awakening

The that I offered for many years is the basis for the upcoming LIVE group cosmic healing, Angelic online prayer requests and instant stress relief group facilitations. This is part of what I consider to be my most important contribution to the evolution of consciousness and transformation of Earth.

I started doing from 1991 and it never failed to amaze me how powerful this process was. I give heartfelt thanks to my teacher, now passed, Ron Hall, who taught me this powerful cosmic healing process.

One of my clients way back then had an , thought 'nothing happened', then went on to tranform her relationship completely, arrange and read for her Master's degree in a completely new field, then return to her home country to set up an important facility that continues to serve her community in an outstanding way! ;-)

I recently gave my daughter her first and before two weeks were out, circumstances aligned in such a way that I had to pull both my children from a school that I was 'guided' to remove them from way back in October, 2005, but did not 'obey'.

It is this type of synchronistic, seemingly coincidental 'coming together' of people, places, situations that result in the fulfilment of a heart desire that is often a main benefit of having regular work. If you would like to access cosmic healing, , and information, please request my FREE newsletter.

Just last Good Friday, April 6th, 2007, I gave my husband an Awakening. He was coughing and physically clearing 'stuff' by the next morning and we're now deeply engaged in the process of structuring a group 'Tuesday Evening' here in Jamaica. We've been married for over 14 years and this has been one of my dreams since before then! ;-)

You can find out more about how to access my upcoming and LIVE group facilitations.

Cosmic Healing: Human Aura & Your Energy Field

Quantum Law of attraction, Cosmic Healing Spirituality Information Self Help: How Your Energy Field Attracts:

Your energy field is the totality of who you are now and who you have ever been and will ever be.

It outpictures for all 'who have eyes to see' and 'ears to hear' everything you think, feel, know and fear.

Whereas we can all use words, clothes and assets to mask who we are inside, the energy field never lies.

In terms of helping you attract what you want into manifestation, your energy field communicates directly to the Universe/Life/God what is important to you and Life moves into alignment right away to help you manifest more of what you 'want'.

That's why it's important to become as completely self aware as possible.

And yes, it may be boring.It may be challenging.It IS hard work!;-)

BUT, if you are at the point in your life where you choose to take charge and BE the conscious creator that you are, being deeply aware of you, your fears, your driving heart desires and what it is you choose your life to be, self awareness is the onlyyyy way to go.

Please enjoy the Morning guided meditations and deep breathe exercises I share via my Soul Self Help site's Angel Soul Mate Self Help Law of attraction Spiritiuality Blog.

I'll soon be conducting weekly Angel Prayer Request, Energy Healing, Gudied Meditation and Creative Imagination 1-hour group sessions on Monday evenings.You will be able to consciously clear your weekly 'energy junk' with me and others of like heart.This will free you up to more powerfully and clearly create the results you want each and every day of each and every week!;-)

Monthly group Heart Desire Soul Alignment life coaching is also in the offing, so please stay in touch to hear more via my .

No comments:

Post a Comment